We are in deep with summer heat here in Florida and one of the most refreshing ways to cleanse your face, hydrate, and clear up troubled skin is to use a Citrus Sponge. I am not sure if this is a "thing" as I was trying to come up with a name for this type of cleansing. Trust me it feels soooo good! If you have oily skin, you might want to try the lemon slice. For dry or mature skin, try an orange. If you have any sensitivities to citrus, well then just avoid this post.
Citrus Sponge Cleansing Ritual
1. Slice a 1/4" piece of your favorite citrus (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, etc.)
2. Place your favorite cleanser on top of your citrus slice.
3. Massage cleanser onto damp facial skin and neck, while eyes are closed.
4. Rinse and pat dry.
5. Follow with your favorite facial toner & moisturizers.
6. Pour yourself a cup of herbal iced tea and go about your day! :-)
Happy Sponge Cleansing friends!!! :-)